Buying or Selling a Racehorse
All ZED RUN racehorses are viewable on Hawku and Opensea, trusted secondary marketplaces for buying and selling racehorses.
You will need MATIC on the Polygon network the very first time you buy or sell on Hawku to set up the appropriate authorisations. For more detailed instructions on how to get Polygon MATIC, Hawku has written a step-by-step blog to guide you. Alternatively, you can contact [email protected] or DM them on Twitter at @hawku_com.
- Avoid purchasing fake ZED RUN racehorses by ensuring you are only purchasing from the official and verified contract noted above.
- All ZED RUN racehorses are owned by stable owners and viewable on OpenSea and Hawku.
- Racehorses listed by stable owners and marked as "Buy Now" allow you to purchase them instantly.
- Other racehorses listed by stable owners may only be available for negotiated offers.
- OpenSea charges a fee of 2.5% (which may vary).
- ZED RUN takes 2.5% of any trade in OpenSea.