Comment on page
Create Your Stable
To create your stable in ZED RUN, you'll either need to connect your MetaMask or Coinbase wallet, or sign up using a social media account.
The video below outlines, step by step, how to use MetaMask to create a stable in ZED RUN.
ZED RUN also supports Coinbase Wallet as a sign up method, enabling more ways to connect and usher in new players from around the world. It's available through the Coinbase browser extension and mobile application.
You can also sign up to ZED RUN using social logins, including Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and many more, through our TORUS wallet service.
How to sign up using a social media account
Follow the steps below to set up your ZED RUN wallet using social sign-ups:
- 1.Click the green 'Sign Up' button.
- 2.Select 'Sign up using Social' option.
- 3.Select the social sing-up method you would like to use, and enter your email address.
- 4.You will be prompted to login using the selected social login details.
- 5.You'll be returned to the ZED RUN site and asked to log in. To do this, you'll have to authorise your login using the prompts provided.
- 6.You're all set to begin your ZED RUN adventure!
Once you have created your stable using social sign-up, you must log in using the exact same method each time you access ZED RUN.
Note: Previously we offered an email sign-up option. If you are an existing stable owner who originally signed up using email, you can still log in using the email magic link method as normal.