Comment on page
ZED RUN Discord
Discord is a social media platform used by many gaming communities to hang out and chat about the game with like minded people. You can communicate directly via voice, video, or text, and join servers where larger communities can interact together.
ZED RUN has its own Discord server, and in addition to providing a space for our community to socialise, we also share announcements and updates about the game too.
If you’re a little less experienced with Discord, we’ve put together this step-by-step guide to take you all the way from signing up and joining the ZED RUN server, to becoming an active community member.
Whether you’re signing up to Discord on a web browser or using the app, the process is the same. Simply follow these steps:
2. Fill out the required information fields to create your Discord account.
3. You’ll need to verify your email address to confirm your account creation. Remember to check your junk or spam folders as the emails can sometimes end up in there.
4. Due to the security measures we have in place in the ZED RUN Discord server, you’ll need to connect a phone number to your account. You can do this in the ‘My Account’ page.
5. Once you add your phone number, you will receive a 6 digit code to verify your number. Once you’ve done that you’re all set, so the next step is to join the ZED RUN Discord server.
To join the ZED RUN Discord server and find like minded ZED RUN players, follow these steps:
2. Next up is the verification process. At first you might not see many channels to browse, and that’s because before you can jump in to learn all about the game and chat to the ZED RUN community, you need to verify your account using a simple Captcha process in the #verify channel.
3. Once you’ve verified, you’ll notice that more channels have become available on the left hand side of the server. One key channel is #getting-started. Here you’ll find all the information you need to kick off your ZED RUN journey in a handy flow to take you to all the right places.
4. Another key channel is #joinable-roles. Here you can assign yourself roles by clicking the relevant buttons. If you’re an international user you can assign yourself the role relating to your country, which will automatically add you to the respective channel. Here you’ll be able to chat to other ZED RUN players from your country. You can also assign yourself game and/or quiz roles if you’d like to receive notifications about fun, casual games and quizzes we regularly run in the server.
Now that you’re verified and have the roles you want, it’s time to explore the server a little bit more. Below are some great channels to visit and get chatting to other community members.
1. #beginner-chat is a great place to have your first conversations, particularly if you’re looking for advice or help with your ZED RUN stable. Our community is very friendly and helpful, so feel free to introduce yourself and get chatting.
2. There are various official channels through which we keep our community updated with news, announcements, and updates around the game. The main ones are #announcements, #community-news, and #live-updates. You will receive notifications when these channels are updated, so you’ll never miss any ZED RUN news.
3. #general is where most of the day-to-day discussions occur and where our community likes to hang out and chat about all things ZED RUN. Our Discord server is like a 24/7 ZED radio show in written form, so jump in any time and discuss ZED to your heart’s content.
4. If you’ve set up your stable using MetaMask and you own a ZED RUN racehorse, you can connect your wallet to the Discord server using #collabland-join. Doing this allows you to access more channels, including #stable-owner-chat, and also changes your profile name from white to orange. If you signed up to ZED RUN using Torus or a social login, and you want the stable-owner role, please reach out to one of the Community Managers listed in the #getting-started channel.
5. If you’re looking for some additional fun, #games and #memes are the places to go. Create and share memes and you might earn a ’Respected Memer’ title. In #games we play in-server Discord games, which are fun and competitive in equal measure.