ZED RUN is a digital horse racing game where users can own, breed and race digital racehorses with other players from around the world, 24/7. Using emerging technologies such as blockchain and cryptocurrency, ZED RUN enables users to experience the same benefits of owning a thoroughbred racehorse in real life.
You'll need four simple things to get started: a computer (laptop or desktop) that uses Chrome (Firefox or Brave), a digital wallet, and Ethereum (digital currency).
MetaMask is the wallet that is used on ZED RUN. You can download browser extensions for Google Chrome here, and for Mozilla Firefox here. MetaMask is needed to easily sign into ZED RUN and OpenSea from the same digital wallet. For more information about wallets, see the Wallet FAQs. You can also sign up for ZED RUN using your social media account.
You first need to search for trusted crypto exchanges that are regulated in your country in order to purchase cryptocurrency.
You rename your stable by selecting Settings from the top right-hand corner of the ZED RUN platform. You can edit all stable details on this page, but make sure to select "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page once you've updated your details.
Yes. ZED RUN utilises Smart Contracts to record racehorses ownership and will be tracked via the use of the Ethereum blockchain and ZT ERC 721 non-fungible tokens. All racehorse data (bloodline, genotype, gender, colour, number of offsprings and race statistics) will be stored in the smart contract. Given that all ZED RUN racehorses are tokens that live within the blockchain, they can be bought or sold digitally, with a guarantee of ownership. In other words, you are the sole owner of a digital racehorse. Head over to ZED RUN’s Privacy to understand what information is collected.
• Search for ZED RUN to view the verified collection (marked by a blue tick)
• Filter racehorses by various categories to find the right one for your stable.
• Click on the racehorse you want and “Buy now.”
Yes, you can buy a ZED RUN racehorse on OpenSea using a credit card. Follow their instructions as this option may not apply to all regions.
Note: if you want to enter paid races or breed your racehorse on the ZED RUN platform, you will need cryptocurrency.
There are no racehorses available for free. However, there are often community-led giveaways on Twitter, Twitch and other platforms to help new users get into the game.
OpenSea is ZED RUN's trusted secondary marketplace partner for buying and selling racehorses. When making a purchase or sale on OpenSea, always ensure you are using the official and verified ZED RUN contract. You can identify the correct contract by the blue tick as shown in the image below:
Once you purchase a racehorse from OpenSea, it may take up to 15 minutes or longer to appear in your ZED RUN stable. You will see the racehorse in your OpenSea collection before you see it in your stable.
• Head to the ‘My stable’ section of the zed.run site
• Click to expand your racehorse’s profile
• View the details like Genotype, Bloodline, Gender, Coat Colour, racing statistics and more
• Go to zed.run and login
• Go to the Racing tab and select Events
• You can choose to view the available events by clicking on a Class and from there, view at the options for distances and fee
• Once you select your race, pick a gate and select your racehorse
• Once that race fills, it will move to the Next to Run tab
Note: You can toggle to view my racehorses only
• In the Next to Run tab, toggle by my racehorses only to find your race
• Click to expand it
• Click Watch 3D. You can also watch it in 2D
• Go to the results tab in the racing section
• Toggle my horses only. Click to expand the race. Click Replay
• If you want to see the results immediately, then click Show Results
ZED RUN is very much a game of discovery. When it comes to racing, ZED RUN racehorses may have a preference for certain distances. Test your racehorses across a range of distances to discover what suits them.