Applying & Removing Skins
Follow our step by step guide to find out about racehorse skins and how to apply them
You can apply and remove ZED RUN Skins from any of your ZED RUN racehorses using the Skins tab in your racehorse profile page. The number on this tab indicates how many skins you currently own.
- 1.Select an available skin from the left panel of the Skins tab.
- 2.Preview the skin on your racehorse on the right.
- 3.Click ‘Apply Skin’ then 'Confirm' on the confirmation dialog.
- 4.You will be asked for a MetaMask signature to begin applying the skin to your racehorse. This may take up to 10 minutes. Don’t stress.
- 5.To identify that the process has started, you will see 'Applying Skin'
- 6.A timer icon will appear on the skin that is being applied.
- 7.Your racehorse will continue to load until the process is complete and ready to race!
- 1.Select ‘No skin’ on the left panel of the Skins tab.
- 2.Preview your racehorse without the skin.
- 3.Click ‘Remove Skin’ to begin removing the skin from your racehorse.
- 4.Click 'Confirm' on the confirmation dialog.
- 5.You will be asked for a MetaMask signature to being the process. This may take up to 10 minutes.